Now accepting applications for the
2014 Summer Internship Program.
HOW TO APPLY
NEW CATEGORIES THIS YEAR:
MEDIA RESEARCH and PROGRAM PLANNING AND SCHEDULING!
ALL STUDENTS APPLYING TO THE PROGRAM MUST UPLOAD AND MAIL IN THE REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS SPECIFIED BELOW.
ONLY ONE ENTRY AND ONE CATEGORY PER STUDENT.
POSTMARK DEADLINE MARCH 15, 2014.
Required Materials for BOTH Upload and Hard Copy Mail:
Cover page including:
- e-mail address
- cell phone
- college or university and expected graduation date
- status: freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
- major/minor & GPA
- number and title of category for which you are applying (see complete list of category descriptions for the Internship Program - if applicable, specify genre)
- gender & ethnicity form (optional)
- Professional Statement of 300-400 words discussing the specific reasons for your choice of category and your professional objectives.
Required Materials for Hard Copy Mail ONLY:
- Two letters of recommendation addressed to the Internship Committee (at least one must be from an academic and on the institution's letterhead).
- Transcript(s) of ALL college courses and grades, both college and graduate school, if applicable (unofficial photocopies will be accepted)
- Additional materials (ONLY as necessary where indicated by category). DVD is the only acceptable medium for additional audio/visual materials; Flash drives, hard drives and any other media will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT! LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION AND TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE MAILED WITH YOUR APPLICATION. ONLY COMPLETE PACKAGES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE (AND UPLOAD MATERIALS)
MAIL MATERIALS TO:
Director, Education Programs
Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation
Student Internship Program
5220 Lankershim Blvd.
N. Hollywood, CA 91601-3109
MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED. Do not send any material other than as requested.
NO FAX OR E-MAIL ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact email@example.com